View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #13
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

I like taking a corner at 15 over a LB because its just a more highly rated
position, in part because its tougher to project a college corner who can make it in the NFL. Big, big potential bust factor always present at CB.
But with more and more talk of D-Rob leaving after '09 the argument to go to this position in the first is starting to become compelling. I'm an Alphonso Smith fan - at 5'9" many say he's too short but he's only an inch shorter than Butler so I take Smith between those two.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote