View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #8
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm probably the only person who'll tell you this but I love the Texans pick. Butler is the best man coverage CB in this draft, along with Alphonso Smith, and he's faster than Smith. I agree 100% with your explanation. Dunta maybe gone after next season and Butler is the best CB for us.

As for the rest of the draft. I think Detroit will go LT at #1, I don't think Denver will go QB in the 1st, I like Philly's 2nd pick but not their 1st one they'll go LT at 21, and I don't see Ron Brace going that high. Other than these 4 things it's a good draft.
Yeah, Philly's first was hard. Brian Cushing fits the bill perfectly, except that Philly doesn't draft LB's high in general. I also think it's possible that they go with Pettigrew or an OT w/ their first pick and Louis Delmas with their second.
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote