View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009   #7
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Its actually Peria Jerry...anyways I would rather go after Malcolm Jenkins, Brian Cushing, or Clay Matthews. If these guys are gone then I would much rather trade our #15 pick for more picks in the 2nd round since we've had success drafting guys not in the 1st round.
You guys had a bit of an awkward pick for me...it was really hard to make a decision since no one worthy of the 15th selection really matches a need of your guys'. But I doubt you guys will trade down; Although that sounds ideal, it's easier said than done. But there is a chance, as some team may want to leap frog NJ Jets to have a crack at Freeman.

Anyway, I'm really excited for the Texan's pick. They always seem to shred the envelope in the first round, making surprising (and thus entertaining) selections. Always fun to watch.
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote