View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009   #4
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Mock w/ Explanations for every pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Butler is a reach at #15 and I'm not confident that his performance at UConn can translate to success at the NFL level. First of all, he is shorter then most CBs in the league at 5'10", some say he is actually 5'8" or 5'9". He has some technique issues and durability is a legit concern. He also allows to much seperation between him and the WR and struggles with his backpedal at times.

Don't get me wrong...with the right system and team he can become a solid CB but I don't think he is Pro Bowl/All-Pro material and I don't expect him to come off the board untill the late 2nd round or early 3rd.
I agree on the reach. I would rasther have Jeria Perry, cushing or matthews.
stingray is online now   Reply With Quote