View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009   #3
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper's Newest 4 Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
I don't have insider, so I can't see the whole thing, but Kuharsky put up the AFC South picks in his AFC South blog on ESPN..

Houston Texans

No. 15: Linebacker Brian Cushing, USC
No. 46: Defensive tackle Evander Hood, Missouri
No. 77: Cornerback Keenan Lewis, Oregon State
No. 112: Defensive end David Veikune, Hawaii
No. 122: Receiver Mike Thomas, Arizona

Now it seems we're back to Cushing, after it's been Matthews for a good month or two. What do y'all think?
Yuck. I wish I could cherry pick this one. Cushing is not my guy but I wouldn't be upset with the pickup. DT 2nd round? WTF? That CB seems too much like Freddy B or Molden to waste that high of a pick on when we could grab a big RB or Oline depth or a better DE than Hawaii-guy. Priorities seem way out of order to me.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote