View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Complete Seven Round Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLRoughDraft View Post
Sorry guys, I didn't mean for this to be spam. I received some great insight from this forum last year. You can feel free to delete the post if you'd like.
No it's fine, obviously you're not a regular around here......the thread most likely won't be deleted, it'll just be moved to the "mock draft" forum.

Sorry for jumping on you for "spamming"....we just get that kinda stuff around here.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote