View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009   #31
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thought yall may like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
My brother in law (Cowboy fan) says that if VY becomes a FA or something we should sign him just so that Bob Mcnair can take pictures holding up a middle finger to the league with Mario and Vince right next to him.

My wife says that since I took a picture with Kasey Studdard and not Vince at Texas Land and Cattle Company, Vince is going to end up being a Texan one day and I will regret that I never got his autograph or something.
I've thought about this. Add in if Reggie Bush becomes a free agent. He'd be a good 3rd down back to compliment Slaton and double as our returnman too. I think it'd be great if we got all three when it's all said and done!
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote