View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock april 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm gonna back Mussop on that one. I remember him talking up Harris in the member mock around the late 2nd/early 3rd.

I like Harris. I think he can play in any scheme. But I think he could be incredible in a Cover 2 defense. He is just a natural playmaker and he is better in zone than in man.
I also think that is his best fit. I alos think he would make a great Safety.

Here is yet another example of Harris not getting the respect of a second rounder. Gill Brandt has a list of his top 100 and Harris isnt in it.