View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009   #8
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock april 5th

There will always be those guys that get selected earlier or later than the general concencus. After all, the teams are the ones that actually know most about these prospects, their potential in the pros, injuries, stuff during interviews, etc.

Adibi was a guy I thought would go in the 2nd or early 3rd round. When we took him in the 4th I thought it was some kind of mistake... I was SURE he was already taken! He may have dropped due to what we saw his rookie season, weight/injury/etc.

Eric Winston is another. I think his knee injury(?) probably scared some teams off of him, others probably saw him as not being able to play LT in the pros so that dropped his stock some. Internet 'gurus' probably weren't taking this into account as much as the should. Funny- I remember watching the draft when we were up at pick # 65 and chanting Eric Winston over and over and over. "Charles Spencer" was called and I was like what!!?? Haha, we all had a good laugh when #66 was called
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote