View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock april 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
No way Victor Harris drops to the 4th round. Most analysts have him taken in the 2nd round.
I have said for awhile now that I give Harris a second round grade but if you look at most mock drafts he is available in the fourth round in most of them. Even in our mock he lasted until the middle of the 3rd. For some reason he just doesnt get enough respect IMO.

I might also remind you that alot of the analysts said Eric Winston was a first round pick.