View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009   #6
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24723 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops Mock april 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Round 2, Selection 14 Max Unger, OL, Oregon
I know some will say that Unger wont be there in round 2 but Im banking on teams taking bigger more physical OL early leaving the versitle fleet footed Unger who is better suited for a ZB scheme still there at our pick.
If we end up with Unger, I'll be ecstatic. But, I don't expect him to make it out of the first round, myself, much less all the way to our second round pick. He's viewed (along with Mack) as one of the top two centers (not just for ZB schemes), and has the flexibility to play multiple positions on the line. Personally, I'd draft him directly after the trade-down in the first.
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote