View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009   #23
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thought yall may like this

[quote=CloakNNNdagger;1153958]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I would think VY's greatest value would be if they could trade him. Kubiak's review of his play is that he can do some amazing things "off schedule." In other words, dude can freelance.

But if you want consistent, QB play, I think it would be a pain in the ass to try to incorporate him into your system and to take advantage of what he excels in. Especially, when his legs repeatedly have had problems. A non-running VY is not someone you want on the field.

The QB situation in the league is so weak, you'd think some team would take a flyer. Or maybe not. If you can't get on the field over Kerry Collins, it says something about you.[/QUOTE]

In addition, it is my firm belief that if it weren't for a childish "screw you" (Texans) game by Adams, VY would not have been Fischer's choice, and would now be fermenting on another team.
Exactly.

Bud Adams had a great few months parading Vince Young around in front of Houston and UT fans after we passed on him for eventual Pro-Bowler Mario Williams, but now the fanfare has passed.

Personally, I hope that VY finds success either with the Titans or another team before he's done though. I hope he gets another chance somewhere.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote