View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009   #19
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thought yall may like this

Regarding Vince: this is the final wake up call to him to get it together or it's the end of the road in Tenn for him. Ramsey, like Collins, isn't all world but they can at least read a defense. How Vince reacts prior to camp and in camp isgoing to tell a lot about his future not just in Tennessee but around the league. I think there will be chances still just because of the nature of the position leaguewide and it's importance. If I was Vince right now there's two guys I would be calling Donovan McNabb and Randall Cunningham because these two guys grew from being running QBs primarily to guys who can do both well. Also...everyone loves a comeback.

Regarding the Titans: if you're moving forward with Kerry as your guy, don't waste a pick on WR this year. If he couldn't utilize Randy Moss and Jerry Porter in his time in Oakland he's not likely to utilize a rookie well either. Noy saying Moss was all world in Oakland but, I think the fact Kerry just was inept at running the offense there had to frustrate both Moss and Porter. Better to solidify the line and top off the defense, because that is what is going to carry them.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote