Re: Mussops Mock april 5th
1. Matthews, NO.
2. Unger, I think he'll go earlier but if he's still there we run to the podium for this pick.
3. Jennings, good pick but I'd rather have Andre Brown if still available.
3. McKenzie, good pick in time he'll be a good SLB, he plays the run well but his pass coverage ability is lacking.
4. Harris, I'm tired of mid round CB's but if we did go CB here Mark Parson is better in man coverage.
4. Cook, CB/SS tweener, I'd rather have a better SS earlier but not a bad pick if still on the board.
5. Miller/Walker, I think we've got plenty of DT's.
6. Isdaner, good pick since they run the ZBS at WV.
7. Maiava, he's small and slow and we don't need another WLB.
Good picks at 2, 3a, 3b, 4b, and 6. 4a is ehhhh.