View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: my mock draft for texans no linebacker 1st round

SlatonisaBeast, I too would like to thank you for at least putting forth the effort to put together a mock. I'm too lazy to do one myself, though I get the urge to do so every now and then.

So, at least you aren't as lazy as I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
First of all good effort.
1. I do not see the value in Beanie Wells for Houston. He is injury prone and we have no need for a starter. I would rather get a 3rd round RB that can spell relief for Slaton and use the 1st rounder in position of more value (such as CB, DE, OLB, or Oline). Id prefer D over offense but do not want to reach.
Slaton is our starter. You do not draft a back up in the first round, unless you're the New Orleans Saints, and have no idea what to do with that pick.

I think you are on the right track, you want a starter with that first pick. In your mind, where do we most desperately need a starter?