View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009   #10
keyser
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24723 keyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respectedkeyser is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Yahoo Mock (#7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
The new McShay mock for first half of 1st round has us taking Jenkins, and I would be more than happy with that selection.
I think it's interesting that this mock has us taking Jenkins, and San Diego taking Oher. Last year, we ended up picking one slot before SD, and we took Duane Brown, while they took Antoine Cason. So, if the draft pans out this way, we each end up with a CB and an OT.

Personally, though, I think the combination of Oher and Cason is much stronger than Brown and Jenkins. (I was hoping for Cason last year, and this year, I'd like Oher, though I'm also fine with Jenkins).
keyser is offline   Reply With Quote