View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009   #6
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Thought yall may like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Seriously, what are the thought on VY in TN now? Is it Collins may take us to the promised land and then VY will take over the legacy or VY is toast and just a backup?

I know this is the rivalry section, but I was looking for an honest answer rather than smack.
There is still a division between fans. Most are leaning to him never amounting to anything. This move with Ramsey pretty mush tells me that they think he is done. A week or so ago Fisher came out said Collins is the starter and that Young would need to do a lot of work before he could even get a shot. But just like the people who supported Carr to the bitter end we have fans that think he is some how not getting a fair shot. I think it is garbage and him refusing to come on the field in the Jags game and basically being drug out by the coach just to get injured on the next play makes me feel he is on his way out. Shows he lacks the fortitude to keep his head in the game.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote