View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200872 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thought yall may like this

[quote=Texans_Chick;1153950]I would think VY's greatest value would be if they could trade him. Kubiak's review of his play is that he can do some amazing things "off schedule." In other words, dude can freelance.

But if you want consistent, QB play, I think it would be a pain in the ass to try to incorporate him into your system and to take advantage of what he excels in. Especially, when his legs repeatedly have had problems. A non-running VY is not someone you want on the field.

The QB situation in the league is so weak, you'd think some team would take a flyer. Or maybe not. If you can't get on the field over Kerry Collins, it says something about you.[/QUOTE]

Part of this problem is apparent blinder emphasis on the ground game by Fischer, with lesser priority to address the QB position. In addition, it is my firm belief that if it weren't for a childish "screw you" (Texans) game by Adams, VY would not have been Fischer's choice, and would now be fermenting on another team.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote