View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009   #96
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

I'm not going to get into the whole "who he belongs to" stuff but I figure I'd voice my opinion.

Since I'm only twenty and didn't get to watch Campbell and other guys of his era in action, I try and watch as much film and stuff as I can on the guy. He represents what football is all about. He gave his all every time he touched the ball, which is apparent by his quality of life at this point. He is a joy to watch 25 years after he last played. I wish I could watched him live.

GP, go ahead and preach to your bretheren about how I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth on this. I'm done butting heads with you over my true opinions and feelings on subjects regarding the city of Houston (even in the slightest bit.)
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote