View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009   #26
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Goat's Early April Mock

1. Smith, love this pick, possibly the best man cover CB in the draft along with Darius Butler. Great pick and gives us leverage with Dunta.
2. Johnson, love the player but question the pick since we've got Wilson as starting FS and the 2nd round is too early to be taking backups at any position.
3. Hamlin, love this pick, good SS especially in pass coverage which is what we need.
4. Ringer, ehhhhh, right position wrong player. I'd rather have James Davis but Ringers not a bad pick.
4. McRath, great pick but I doubt he's still available in the late 4th, super value if he still is though.
5. Miller, I don't know much about him but the little I've read is positive.
6. Levy, great pick and value if he's still available but I doubt he's still there in the 6th.
7. Vollmer, I don't know much about him but he definetly fills a need.

Overall very good draft but I think FS in the 2nd is to early for a backup and there's no interior O-line help. The 2nd or 3rd round would be a good place for a C/G. McRath and Levy would both be great picks if we could pull that off.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote