Thread: 3 Round Mocker
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009   #4
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1192 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mocker

Yeah I thought the same and I had him as a mid 2nd projection for him going into this but for every team between where I had him going and where I finally selected him, I just couldn't find the need or the right fit.

He didn't seem a right fit for a 3-4, or a team had already selected a DE, or they had a greater need and there was a value at that position. So I was pleasantly surprised by the result but I didn't engineer it that way.

Thanks for the Rep, btw.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote