Thread: 3 round mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'm ok with your 1st round CB and have said that at #15 Davis may be the best available although CB is not a priority. In 2nd, I like Brace, Rashad Johnson and Donald Brown before your pick. I don't see Shonn Greene as low as you have him but would take him in third at our pick if I did not get Brown. Maybe select both as two different type backs. Slaton, Brown and Greene would be a decent back field. Also, you don't have Rashad Jennings in three rounds which I disagree with but hope your right. I like him better than Greene and would select over Brown as a more power type back than Brown. If we could get Davis, Brace, Jennings I'd be awake all Saturday night.

I have Canfield in 4th but you could be right on an earlier selection. This guy is good.

Good effort!
I have Smith as my #2 safety just ahead of Johnson, I would be just fine if Rashad Johnson was the pick come draft day. Ron Brace I see as a 3rd round prospect that will get drafted in the 2nd by a 3-4 team. I thought about putting him with Green Bay in the 2nd instead of English, because they will need their 3-4 NT. With RB there will be one available for the Texans in the fourth. I hope they go defense with their first three picks, and select a RB with one of their 4th round picks.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote