View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Yahoo Mock (#7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I'm not real big on Malcom Jenkins, but if we landed him and Shonn Greene back to back I would be very happy. Shonn Greene is a guy that would be great for us as well. Great inside the tackles type of runner that I would take for sure. He'll be a good red zone guy.

I don't think he'll be available with our 2nd pick though. He'll most likely be gone by that pick.
There are major concerns about Greene's work ethic and ability to keep his weight down. I don't see how he goes in the first two rounds. He just didn't interview very well.

What's not to like about Jenkins? He has been the top ranked CB for two years now. He looks fantastic on tape and had decent workouts. He improved his 40 time at his pro day. Some guys just get beaten to death during the time leading up to the draft, some for no reason.

If Jenkins falls to 15, we better have that card handed in within one minute.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote