View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009   #21
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Goat's Early April Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I would be for the trade down that you suggested Goat. With the trade down we probably would have our choice of A.Smith or Butler. I would prefer Butler but would be OK with Smith.

With th extra 4th & 6th we could draft Ringer & G. Johnson & a OLB or P with the 6th.

I would love to get G.Johnson & believe he will be available in the 5th.

The punter we can get late is Dustin Colquitt, he is from the punting family of Colquitts from Tennesee.
I forgot Detroit traded their 4th to Dallas this year. Whoops.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote