Thread: 3 round mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 round mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Hell yea, that's what I'm talking about... I'd wet your pants too.
C. Matthews or A. Smith
D. Brown or R. Johnson
T. McKenzie or S. Greene

Although isn't McKenzie more of a WLB? I'd rather upgrade the Sam position but I'm having trouble finding them after Matthews/Cushing.

Great effort though JCTexan. I like that your giving more props to Oher than most people do. I have a feeling he's going to go 2 spots before us like Albert did last year (if not earlier).
Not without dinner and a movie youre not!