Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009   #28
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

So are we going to take Laurinaitis to replace Demeco or Adibi? I thought most of us that were looking for an OLB were looking for a SLB. Laurinaitis and Maualuga don't really fit that bill. Matthews is being talked about because, supposedly he is the most likely to fit that role the best.

I wouldn't doubt Laurinaitis could have success in the NFL (definitely found it in college) but I would be very skeptical of him having success at SLB for our team.

I see Laurinaitis going to one of the 3-4 teams but seriously, how many LBs are these teams going to have to pick!!? Maybe he's a MLB/WLB in the 4-3. I'd rather sign Cato June to battle Adibi and not have to worry about this position in the draft. Focus it elsewhere.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote