View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009   #22
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okay, so where are we on this mock draft??

I'm fine with doing another mock. I think that after the 3rd or 4th round, it just slows down too much.

But my real purpose for participating was to get a feel for what players were out there and some idea of who should go where. Doing the mocks have taught me about some players that I wouldn't have known otherwise so now, during the real draft, I'll at least have heard of some of these guys.

So... I'm fine either doing a mock or not doing a mock. If someone wants me to randomly assign teams again, give me a list of participants and I'll do that. I've got the code already written.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote