View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009   #20
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okay, so where are we on this mock draft??

Honestly, I think we're running out of time too. I'd prefer we had some time to research the team a little. This mock went much better due to having more dedicated GMs and putting in the effort to learn the teams, their schemes, their needs, their tendencies as well as the prospects in this draft and how they'd fit in that team.

The later we start that mock, the less time we have to put forth the effort in doing quality research. Once we get the ball rolling, I say we just see how far we can go before the actual draft starts.

I won't be able to participate once the draft rolls around because I'll be solely focusing on the Texans. Probably the day before, I'll prepare everything.

I suspect we're not going to get around to selecting teams for a while and then we won't start until a little after that, and we'll only get through 2-3 rounds.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote