View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009   #11
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Goat's Early April Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think this is a great draft to complete the secondary but so much is left by the wayside in doing so I don't know that it would be worth it. Ringer not the correct choice either, we need more size at backup RB...a goalline/short yardage type. I like both S and think they would be starting by year's end but the Smith pick I just can't swallow. If we looked at LB Matthews, Laraunitis or if Jenkins slips, or hell I'd rather have Wells or Moreno there instead of reaching for a CB. So to completely cherry pick your draft:
1. Matthews (I can't help myself anymore. It's automatic, sorry)
2. Johnson FS
3. Hamlin SS
4. Gartrell Johnson RB
4a. CB Here, a few guys fit the mold of CB that Smithiak takes
5-7 I like. Maybe I would go after Oline depth before I went after another OLB or Dline depth (Miller) but these guys are projects no matter what and I like who you went after.

He is the guy I would sub for Ringer in Goat's mock.