View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Goat's Early April Mock

I really like Smith and if we are gonna take a corner, a "pure corner" and not a watered down version who dosen't have to play a lot of man-coverage most of the time, Smith is my top pick for a CB. OK he's short, but I'll take his superior speed and athleticism over the taller Jenkins.
Now if they want a more versitle defensive back who can play some corner but the Texans are using the less demanding Cover 2 type scheme and a guy who can also play some FS, then Jenkins is the choice (if the 2 would somehow both be available).
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote