View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009   #17
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okay, so where are we on this mock draft??

First of all, let me say that I have been part of the mocks around here since they first had them. This mock is the longest in rounds that has ever been done with people showing up. Never made it out of the third before with this many guys still working on it.
As far as to keep going or not, I would suggest we stop and go with a new one of 4 or 5 rounds if we can get that far.
We know the guys that will show up. We keep the 12 hour time limit and the group picks for missed time of said team with a no show. People double up by taking over the blank teams we have now .
We have about 3 weeks till the draft. Whatever we do, it should start soon with team selection etc.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote