View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okay, so where are we on this mock draft??

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Me too. I have enjoyed the current mock, but it is getting increasingly slower and participation has seemed to have suffered also. I would like to continue, but it seems like that idea is becoming less popular as time goes by. I'm for whatever everyone is for.
IMO, if we decide to finish the existing mock, there probably won't be enough time to do another 3-4 round mock.

The current 4-7 rounds have already taken over a week and we're still in the 5th round.

I will continue to contribute in which ever is decided.