View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I went to poking around to see about that year of the Oilers to see if I could identify that player #35 (Woody Campbell).

I found it to be more interesting that the Oiler braintrust back then, drafted QB Dan Pastorini in the first round, and also QB Lynn Dickey in the 3rd round. Apparently they didn't have a 2nd round pick. I bet if there had been a message board back then it would have melted down on draft day in 1971!
Winner, winner, Chicken dinner!!

From this website: Fade to Black
Apparently Woody wrote a book