View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I know this is hard for you to comprehend but they are the same team.
In your rush to troll, you failed. That pic being referred to in the first post reveals a player that is identified as Earl but it clearly is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
You just can't help but show your ignorance as to what went down when Bud started with his BS can you?

I can't wait until the same happens in Tennessee, and it will.
He could care less. He'll bandwagon the team wherever they move to and whatever they change their name, too. He's a big fan of Slug, I guess.