Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009   #25
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAROAH View Post
I think taking Clay Matthews is a huge mistake no matter how well he has worked out. This guy didn't even start for the Trojans he came into the games when they would go to there 3-4 package and he was only in to rush the qb. If we decide to take a an OLB it should be Brian Cushing who has been the starter for at least 2 full seasons maybe 3. Lets take a look at both players stats during there career at USC.
Yup. Experience and production won't ever favor Matthews' college resume over anyones. That's college though. In projecting potential I think Matthews' is in line if not exceeding his peers....well, except Curry.

But if we're passing Matthews for another backer I'm going James Laraunitis AND Maualuga before Cushing.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote