Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
1st round I'd go with the versatile OL Michael Oher.
2nd round I'd love to go after Wood/Unger but with taking Oher in the 1st I'd take CB Alphonso Smith here.
3rd round beef up the secondary some more and keep S Rashad Johnson.
4th round-a address RB with Andre Brown.
4th round-b address OLB with a guy like Jason Williams or Mortty Ivy (probably too early though)
I wouldn't mind at all for that to come down.

Another scenario is that if all those guys in the D-backend would have been available, I would love to trade down and take care of it once and for all.

47. William Moore
54. D.J. Moore
55. Alphonso Smith
77. Rashad Johnson

With Eugene Wilson's 3-yr contract, we would have an awsome 5-man D-backfield, putting RJ or Moore alternating at nickel back/rover.

Shoot, we still have enough points (based upon the trade value chart) to get another guy like Pat White, Duke Robinson, Paul Kruger, Jonathan Luigs, Lawrence Sidbury, Herman Johnson, Phil Loadholt, Rashad Jennings, Philip Hunt, Shonn Greene...

Wouldn't that be something!?!
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote