View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHarley
I don't know about most of you, but I haven't missed a home game yet and every game I can predict at least 85% of the play calls. I played ball for a number of years, but in no way am I a football genius. If I can predict that many calls, where does the problem lie?
I've never played football in my life, obviously and I predicted 90% of the offensive calls last year. My daughter, who knows SQUAT about football, ask me why they did the same thing over and over again. I've watched football for over 50 years, but my daughter goes for the fun. If she noticed how crappy the play calling was, then I can assure you, if was pretty pitiful!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote