View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009   #55
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 267781 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Hervoyel if you are going to be a total douche bag try doing it in a non rival thread.

Down rep'ing me just because you do not agree with me makes you look pathetic.

If the rival threads are too scawee maybe you should not read them?

I gave you negative rep because you're a ****ing troll who comes to this board and drags idiotic threads like this along for 470+ views. You're not a contributor here, you're a pest. I gave you negative rep because the world would be a better place without your particular brand of "rivalry talk".

And let me tell you something. It's better to be a douche like me than a suppository like yourself. I'll give you one guess (and time to check with your finger) which one of the two has shit all over it.

If the negative rep hurt your feelings then feel free to grow a thicker skin.