View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005   #16
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Can we deduce that since Palmer is stating that we no problems with the offensive line that is the reason we havn't upgraded it? Our number one problem last year was protecting Carr, we still have not solved it IMHO. Shouldn't we expect more of the same this year? And trust me, you can go ahead an throw Pitts into this problem too, he's as much to blame as any of them.
I'd say we can deduce from the off-season moves and the reported meeting with Palmer that Casserly, Capers and Pendry think the problem is not the players it is the line schemes & play selection called by Palmer. The big question would appear to me to be whether Palmer has been suggested he change the schemes (his head on the block if he doesn't change enough or there isn't enough improvement) or directed to change the schemes (someone else on the hot seat with McNair).