View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009   #48
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Go huff some more air duster Blazing Doucherrow.

Tedc pwned you btw. Stop trolling, you know as well as every former diehard Oiler fan on this forum that the Titans and Oilers are distinct. Earl Campbell is no more a Tennessee Titan than Jim Brown is a Baltimore Raven or Johnny U is an Indianapolis football legend.
Blah blah blah ... seriosuly! I am an Oiler fan and a Titans fan. It does not matter that the team moved to me. I realize that to some it does and I respect that. But do no belittle my love for my team because it does not suit your beliefs.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote