Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Sorry I couldn't find the last thread I made about walterfootball.com 's mock up. It's probably my favorite one because it's the one I agree with most and last time I checked it he only had 1 of our 4th picks up and now he's got both up.

1 Clay Matthews OLB
2 Max Unger OC/G
3 Rashad Johnson FS
4 Andre Brown RB
4 (2)Terrance Taylor DT

Admittedly I don't know much about the DT but I think with Cody's signing maybe the rotation/depth at DT is covered and would rather see a CB/S or a WR maybe. Any thoughts to the addition?
you guys know this stuff better than me but I'd rather have V. Davis or Beanie Wells at 15 assuming we can't trade down a few spots.
I'm just not all that thrilled about Matthews this high - I keep hearing things like he isn't all that fast so can't cover TEs or RBs. Like I said, you guys know this stuff better so if that's wrong....