View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My one and only mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't see Sintim as a 1st rounder, or a 4-3 linebacker. He needs to go to a 3-4 team where he can rush the passer most of the time, and drop into a short zone the rest.

If we're going to take a 3-4 OLB at 15 we might as well take one of the guys who are graded in that range. Like E.Brown, or A.Maybin. They have about the same amount of experience in coverage as Sintim, and are more athletic to help make up for it.

If we just have to take a LB or the universe would implode I'm going with Pile Jumper. He's the only one between Curry and the 3rd round who can actually cover.
that fair enough..

the reason i picked sintim is mainly because he can rush the passer well so we can use him in those situations definitely. i dont really want to go LB @ 15 because im not sure whoever we pick beats out a healthy diles. and even if they do it wouldnt be a huge upgrade. sintim would also be insurance in case diles isnt healthy

like i said in the pick, maybin or brown would be my preference too if none of the highly rated guys like jenkins fall. id even be ok with delmas
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote