View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009   #5
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My one and only mock

I don't see Sintim as a 1st rounder, or a 4-3 linebacker. He needs to go to a 3-4 team where he can rush the passer most of the time, and drop into a short zone the rest.

If we're going to take a 3-4 OLB at 15 we might as well take one of the guys who are graded in that range. Like E.Brown, or A.Maybin. They have about the same amount of experience in coverage as Sintim, and are more athletic to help make up for it.

If we just have to take a LB or the universe would implode I'm going with Pile Jumper. He's the only one between Curry and the 3rd round who can actually cover.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote