View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009   #29
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Last call of someone trying to make excuses for his former team. It is always how the Titans will move and how Bud Adams will screw over the city. Just because you think it happened to you does not mean it will happen again. That is a false analogy.
You don't know your history, I'm done with you. I've seen it explained a good 10 times to you and you still don't get it. You must be awfully obsessed with us to come here as often as you do. How embarrassing for you.