View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009   #23
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Earl Campbell was an Oiler not a Titan and will always be a Texan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I know this is hard for you to comprehend but they are the same team.
How are they the same team?

I know, they are in the same city, oh wait no, they moved.

They have the same name, oh no wait, they changed that too.

At least they have the same colors, oh wait no, they changed those too.

Saying the Titans are the same as the Oilers is like a man going and having a sex change and still calling herself a man. Admit it, the TITans are sporting around town wearing a push-up and needing estrogen pills to keep there voice high.

But hey, if they want to reminisce about the days when they were real men and played in front of fans from there own city that actually cared about them then, hey, who am I to judge?

I like to rehash my better days too.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote