Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
A man after my own heart. Do you have a sister?

Taken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I would actually be happy if you just bumped those picks up 1 round each. 1. Smith 2. Johnson 3. Brown.

That's a lot of playmaking ability.
That's what seems odd about their newest mock. I feel like waltersfootball usually has a better handle on things than most other sites. In this case, I feel like y'all do, those players won't be available. And like you said, bump them up a full round and it could be a decent draft!

Here's their link:
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote