Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #13
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I would love for that to go down but half of those picks probably couldn't happen.

Smith's workouts have pushed him into a late 1st/early 2nd guy. He looks fantastic on tape and I don't think his size won't drop him farther than that.

Rashad Johnson is probably a late 2nd/early 3rd guy. He is another guy that isn't a superb athlete but he looks fantastic on game tape.

Andre Brown's workout at the combine probably puts him in the 3rd round.
I don't disagree one bit. I was just going off the available players at each pick in the mock at walter's site. With that said, each changed selection creates a ripple effect thus some of the player previously available could get taken at a different point.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote