Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Sorry I couldn't find the last thread I made about walterfootball.com 's mock up. It's probably my favorite one because it's the one I agree with most and last time I checked it he only had 1 of our 4th picks up and now he's got both up.

1 Clay Matthews OLB
2 Max Unger OC/G
3 Rashad Johnson FS
4 Andre Brown RB
4 (2)Terrance Taylor DT

Admittedly I don't know much about the DT but I think with Cody's signing maybe the rotation/depth at DT is covered and would rather see a CB/S or a WR maybe. Any thoughts to the addition?
The 1st four picks would contribute this year . Taylor would give Okam someone to snack with ( sorry Shaft ) .