Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
1st round I'd go with the versatile OL Michael Oher.
2nd round I'd love to go after Wood/Unger but with taking Oher in the 1st I'd take CB Alphonso Smith here.
3rd round beef up the secondary some more and keep S Rashad Johnson.
4th round-a address RB with Andre Brown.
4th round-b address OLB with a guy like Jason Williams or Mortty Ivy (probably too early though)
I would love for that to go down but half of those picks probably couldn't happen.

Smith's workouts have pushed him into a late 1st/early 2nd guy. He looks fantastic on tape and I don't think his size won't drop him farther than that.

Rashad Johnson is probably a late 2nd/early 3rd guy. He is another guy that isn't a superb athlete but he looks fantastic on game tape.

Andre Brown's workout at the combine probably puts him in the 3rd round.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote