Thread: Walter's again
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter's again

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Ditto:

This one I believe. Not so sure the Iowa CB guy isn't a target now in the fourth over the run stuffing DT. McClain says the second....I'm skeptical on that one....unless they're going to pull another Duane Brown and take someone not rated in the first day and they like a lot with the forty six. I'm sure happier with this draft projection that's for sure. Might take Jerry or Hood in the first...never know.
Ah so I want that DT even less now. You mention the Iowa CB, Bradley Fletcher? 6'0'' 196 certainly fits the Bennett/Molden mold almost exactly and being a mid round guy. Didn't Smithiak want C. Godfrey last year, an Iowa DB if I'm not mistaken? So interesting parallels all around. If we picked him up I'd call the first 4 rounds pretty successful. 5-7 I might look at another backup QB maybe, definitely a WR or two, maybe another RB (Gartrell Johnson 5th round?) and some Oline depth. Only drawback is that no DE of any consequence would be taken but I guess I'm not too upset because of A. Smith coming aboard and the changes the D and DLine seem to be making under new coaches.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote